Thursday 19 April 2012

Winning smiles!

I must share with you some brilliant news. We are inspected by the AA organization for our star rating regarding the quality of our accommodation.  I have received a letter from the AA informing me that I have been nominated by the inspector to be one of only 25 finalists out of 3,500 places in the country who are inspected by the AA  for the  award of 'AA Friendliest B&B of the year 2012'  It has nothing to do with me entering a competition or anything like that. The nomination is by the inspector who stayed at our farm.  I am so thrilled, it's a prestigious award and a great Honour. We are invited to an awards ceremony in London and only then will we know who has actually won and who the two runners up are. It is such a thrill to be recognized in this way, especially for a job I love doing! How lucky am I? The AA is such an historic brand that people can trust it makes the nomination doubly special.
Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment